Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nope, not letting go

This is part 2 of my blog on The knife of never letting go by Patrick Ness and I have got to say, this is the first book I feel truly addicted to throughout this short period of 8th grade. Now I have read up to 219 pages of this book.
          One thing I have noticed is Todd’s changes throughout the story.
          From a regular kid in his village to discovering things he’s never seen before, Todd is the only character in the book that interests me the most. He lives in a town with no women, a quiet town, and every political figure there has a secret. And Todd then starts to unveil a secret so dark, that to his hometown, he’s become public enemy#1. In my perspective, at the beginning Todd was another teen trying to live his life, in the middle he’s kind of scared, scared that if he dies, no one will know the town’s horrible secret. And through out the rest of the book he becomes noble and willing to sacrifice.
I just hope I’ll be satisfied with the ending. 
For more on character developments in the knife of never letting go visit http://blogaddressurlz.blogspot.com/2011/12/character-developments-in-knife-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment