Thursday, October 27, 2011

There's a boy in the girl's bathroom! (post)



Whose perspective is missing? 
    Personally in There's a boy in the girls bathroom  by Louis Sachar   I think  Jeff's perspective isn't really being heard. I think this because, sure he gets to talk a lot but I don't really hear much about his story, what he's experiencing with his own eyes. I would love to know more about his story in first person. And I would love to know more about the character changes from both sides (Bradley and Jeff) then the story would be way more Juicy and Interesting. The kind that would make me want more and more!
     
However I do appreciate how the author makes the character change between Bradley and Jeff. For instance Bradley went from bully to gentle and caring, and Jeff went from Gentle and nice to being a popular bully. The next time I write a realistic fiction story I want to be sure I use the old characteristic switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment